Are you planning to host some family members for an outdoor party over the weekend? Well, one essential item to add to your shopping list is an outdoor heater. An outdoor heater is a perfect device for outdoor heating since it is made of varying heating power.
Below is the list of the best patio outdoor heaters reviews. Feel free to check them out and choose the best one for your needs.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks:
- Top 10 Best Patio Outdoor Heaters
- Best Patio Outdoor Heaters Reviews
- 1. Golden Flame 46,000 BTU Mocha Patio Heater
- 2. Mr. Heater MH18B Portable Propane Heater
- 3. Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater
- 4. Belleze 48,000 BTU Premium Patio Propane Heater
- 5. Best Massage Patio Heater Tall Hammered Finish Patio Heater
- 6. Belleze 42,000 BTU Propane Outdoor Pyramid Patio Heater
- 7. Hiland Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater
- 8. XtremepowerUS Premium Floor Standing Propane Outdoor Patio Heater
- 9. Golden Flame Resort Model 40,000 BTU Glass Tube
- 10. Hiland Parasol/Umbrella Waterproof Patio Heaters
Our Top Picks:
Top 10 Best Patio Outdoor Heaters
- Golden Flame 46,000 BTU Mocha Patio Heater
- Mr. Heater MH18B Portable Propane Heater
- Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater
- Belleze 48,000 BTU Premium Patio Propane Heater
- Best Massage Patio Heater Tall Hammered Finish Patio Heater
- Belleze 42,000 BTU Propane Outdoor Pyramid Patio Heater
- Hiland Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater
- XtremepowerUS Premium Floor Standing Propane Outdoor Patio Heater
- Golden Flame Resort Model 40,000 BTU Glass Tube
- Hiland Parasol/Umbrella Waterproof Patio Heaters
Best Patio Outdoor Heaters Reviews
1. Golden Flame 46,000 BTU Mocha Patio Heater
Whether you want to keep your corridor areas warm or you want a heater for an outdoor event, this most model is the right one for you. The heater is made of high quality and excellent heat dispersion mechanism, which ensures a relatively large area. The fact that it features 46,000 BTU makes it ideal for significant heating needs.
Transporting this patio heater is easy and fast, thanks to the equipped wheels on the bottom area. Other than homes, this heater is suitable for commercial spaces like restaurants due to its high heat dispersion power.
2. Mr. Heater MH18B Portable Propane Heater
This is a safe and convenient heater that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. It comes in different heat output, which ranges from 4,000 to 18,000 BTU. It is safe to use even in areas with small kids since the heater automatically goes off if it detects the area has low oxygen or if tipped over.
This device comes in different heat regulation level which ranges from low, medium and high heating. So, you can utilize this heater all around the seasons.
3. Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater
This is another reliable heater ideal for outdoor use. It is made of stainless steel material that does not easily get damaged when touched by water. The heather ensures the safety of the surrounding, primarily when used at proximity since it automatically goes off when the heat exceeds. It comes with wheels which makes it comfortable to move the heater in and out of the house.
Assembling the device is fast with the provided user manual and the tools. Make sure to cover the heater when not in use to keep it safe and prevent potential damages.
4. Belleze 48,000 BTU Premium Patio Propane Heater
This 15 ft propane standing heater is ideal for outdoor use since it has excellent and high heat output essential for covering an ample space. It has a stylish and unique finish which adds a touch of decor to the area it is being sent. Operating the heater is quite comfortable as it comes with an ignition button for turning it on and off.
It has variable heating options that you can select from based on the heat needed in the area. The bottom has wheels for pulling and pushing when moving the heater to different locations.
5. Best Massage Patio Heater Tall Hammered Finish Patio Heater
This is a perfect heater to use for outdoor occasions due to its high heat dispersion. The heater is made at a reasonable height, ensuring excellent and reliable heat dispersion around the area. It is quite easy to assemble when setting up since most parts are joined for you. It has a high heat output of up to 42,0000 BTU hence cannot be used in an enclosed area. Note that you can also use this heater to warm commercial areas like open-plan restaurants.
It is super stable when set in different regions since the LP gas tank weighs around 20 pounds to ensure excellent stability, especially outdoors. It also features stainless steel material which ensures durability and safety when used in wet areas.
6. Belleze 42,000 BTU Propane Outdoor Pyramid Patio Heater
This outdoor heater is made in a unique design that makes it stand out and make the outdoor look elegant. It has a heat output of up to 42,000 BTU, making it ideal for outdoor and warming large areas around the house.
The patio heater is made with safety measures since it has an anti-tip off and automatically goes off when the area has low oxygen circulation. It has wheels on the bottom for easy pushing and pulling when transporting the heater. The heater has a 50-inch ceramic glass flame tube which has variable heat controls to choose from.
7. Hiland Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater
The Hiland patio heater has a bronze finish that gives it an outstanding look when set outdoors. It has a heat output of around 40,000 BTU, making it useful for vast heating surrounding the outdoors. You can use this propane heater in the garden, commercial spaces, and events such as outdoor weddings.
It has a safety auto shut off when the valve gets tilted, or there is no fresh airflow. It is super easy to regulate the heater. Note that the heater requires being used with 20- pound IPG bib tank, which has to be purchased separately.
8. XtremepowerUS Premium Floor Standing Propane Outdoor Patio Heater
If you need a heater covering a large part of the outdoor areas, I would recommend this propane heater model. It has varying heat power, with the maximum heat output estimated to be around 48,000 BTU. The device features 8.5 ft in height to ensure excellent and even distribution of heat on the areas being used.
It is quite easy to operate since it has push-button ignition for easy turning on and off the heater. Setting up the heater is straightforward using the user manual, and it is made of lightweight form for easy moving around.
9. Golden Flame Resort Model 40,000 BTU Glass Tube
This outdoor patio heater is made in a pyramid design, making it stand out when used in outdoor areas. It is recommended for use in open areas since it has a high heat output. Note that the heater has different heating levels to choose from based on the heat needed and the area’s size.
Moving the heater in and out is super comfortable thanks to the wheels equipped at the bottom, which makes dragging the device easy. It is also easy to put together the parts of the heater.
10. Hiland Parasol/Umbrella Waterproof Patio Heaters
This is a versatile heater that you can use in both indoor and outdoor areas. It is designed in a unique form to ensure an even distribution of heat in the area. Note that the heater is powered by electricity and thus it has to be connected to an electricity source. It uses up to 1500 watts.
Other excellent features include instant heat provision when turned on and has heating variations to select from. It is waterproof, making it ideal for the outdoors.
Keep your outdoor areas warm during the cold seasons with the above-discussed outdoor heaters. The heaters have different heating outputs, and therefore, you must consider the area you want to use for safety and reliability purposes. Also, consider an outdoor heater with different heating modes since such heaters are easy to control in terms of heat output.
Some of the features to look out for when buying an outdoor heater include:
- The heating output: This will determine the area that the heat will reach.
- The material: Make sure the heater is resistant to weather damages.
- The portability: Ensure it has transportation mechanisms such as wheels.
- Easy to use: Check of the heater has an ignition knob for easy control when switching on and off the heater.