Are you a person who likes adventures, hunting in the wild, or other issues that mainly take place in the wild? Regardless of how you answered this question, we are pleased to notify you that you have arrived at just the right place. For one, your answer rests in the acquisition of a suitable survival machete knife.
These are knives that are stronger than your average cutting appliances. They are also larger and really perform pretty well in the wild areas. How about skimming the list below to know just which may be suited for you?
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Survival Machete Knives
- Best Survival Machete Knives Reviews
- 10. New! 17″ Tactical Hunting Rambo Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife Machete Bowie w/Sheath
- 9. Ontario Knife Company 8683 SP8 Machete Survival 10″ Sawback Blade
- 8. SOG Survival Machete Knife with Sheath
- 7. Woodman’s Pal 2.0 – Multi-Use Axe Machete
- 6. Kershaw Camp 10 – Tan Machete (1077TAN)
- 5. Schrade SCHKM1 19.7in Kukri Machete
- 4. Jungle Master JM-031B Machete
- 3. Sheffield 12147 Jarvis 8 inch Bolo Blade Survival Machete
- 2. Condor Tool & Knife, Primitive Bush Machete, 12in Blade, Micarta Handle with Sheath
- 1. CRKT Chanceinhell Fixed Blade Machete Knife
- Best Survival Machete Knives Buying Guide
10 Best Survival Machete Knives
- CRKT Chanceinhell Fixed Blade Machete Knife
- Condor Tool & Knife, Primitive Bush Machete, 12in Blade
- Sheffield 12147 Jarvis 8 Inch Bolo Blade Survival Machete
- Jungle Master JM-031B Machete
- Schrade SCHKM1 19.7in Kukri Machete
- Kershaw Camp 10 – Tan Machete (1077TAN)
- Woodman’s Pal 2.0 – Multi-Use Axe Machete
- SOG Survival Machete Knife With Sheath
- Ontario Knife Company 8683 SP8 Machete Survival
- 17″ Tactical Hunting Rambo Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
Best Survival Machete Knives Reviews
10. New! 17″ Tactical Hunting Rambo Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife Machete Bowie w/Sheath
If you are mainly looking for simplicity, this is the knife we would want you to pick and use. The knife is truly simple by virtue mainly of possessing the bare minimum parts and features necessary for the implementation of the cutting activities. It hence requires no complicated expertise on your part.
A set of fixed blades, serrated edges and margins, rubberized grip, and steady handles all combine to make your handling and subsequent use of the gadget truly fulfilling. Then again, the item is light enough for you to pick and dedicate for the eventual cutting task.
What We Like
- Fixed blade knife
- 16.5 inches overall
- 11.5-inch silver stainless steel blade
- 5-inch rubberized grip-on handle
- Includes Nylon sheath
9. Ontario Knife Company 8683 SP8 Machete Survival 10″ Sawback Blade
Seeking a knife mainly for military, sporting, and adventures? Set your eyes on none other knife than this one. It is super strong, heavily masculine, and less likely to collapse under its own weight. That is not to mention the ease with which the item responds to every prompt or call of use.
Its full tang construction is by far the most prominent aspect of the item. The construction is really strong and manageable. Hardly does it fidget or fall off when subjected to the heaviest impacts that may be leveled against it. Count it great for your common everyday engagements too!
What We Like
- Cordura and leather sheath
- Comfortable Kraton handle
- Epoxy textured powder coated 1095 carbon steel blades
- Full tang construction
- Tactical sheath
8. SOG Survival Machete Knife with Sheath
Of all the knives we have, this is the most durable. That is mainly given the super strong and reliable materials that have been used to structure it. Its exterior on the other hand features a hard case coating that is somewhat stronger and truly steady.
Thanks to the longevity of service it manages, the item is great for taking on those tasks that are harder and way beyond the scope of your ordinary items. The handle does give a gripping that holds on for quite some time and goes ahead to facilitate prompt and elongated engagements.
What We Like
- Full tang machete knife
- Ballistic nylon compact machete sheath
- Storage pouch
- Rugged belt loop sheath
- Hard-cased 8Cr13MoV stainless steel
7. Woodman’s Pal 2.0 – Multi-Use Axe Machete
Want to manage some beauty and aesthetics as well? Choose a machete knife that imbues some exquisite finish to your rooms like this one. If you place it strategically, you will be in the position to improve the décor of the areas where you deploy the same for your use, going forward.
Besides the décor, this item also guarantees you maximum comfort of use. Its handle fits perfectly in your hands. Also, the item does not fidget excessively as is the norm with most alternatives that be at the moment. Additionally, it enables multiple grips and relative ease of use thereafter.
What We Like
- Groundbreaking design
- Exquisite finish
- Perfect ergonomic grip
- Finest quality high-carbon steel
- Lengthened handle
6. Kershaw Camp 10 – Tan Machete (1077TAN)
Spend most of your time out in the wild? You want a knife that is multipurpose and versatile such as this one. With this knife, you may cut the trail, slash, hack, and clear a campsite alongside many other allied tasks. Its unique design is what makes this feat attainable.
Of all the places you may make do with it, the backyard stands out as the most reliable. While there, it delivers a higher level of performance that is way beyond the scope and the reach of your ordinary machete knife. Need we add that it is virtually indestructible?
What We Like
- Black powder-coated 65 million stainless steel fixed blade
- Full tang build
- Tan rubber over-mold handle
- Tan molded sheath
- Lash points and Nylon straps
5. Schrade SCHKM1 19.7in Kukri Machete
Have some sensitive hands that are highly prone to the risks of abrasions and blisters? If you answered this question in the affirmative, you want a knife apparatus that provides a tough and proper grip on your hands when held. This is the one to go for.
Thanks to the safe T-grip handle, it really fastens on your hands in ways that are truly reliable. Making it to stand further apart from the others is the fact that it deploys faster. For your added convenience, the item comes about with some accessories that lengthen its overall operations.
What We Like
- Speed holes
- Ferro rod
- Polyester sheath
- 3Cr13 powder-coated stainless steel blade
- Safe-T-grip handle
4. Jungle Master JM-031B Machete
Some cutting tasks require a fairly high degree of accuracy that is elusive or beyond the scope of your ordinary machete knife. We draw your attention to this one whose blade is distinctively shaped for maximum cutting power and an elevated degree of accuracy. It in fact amplifies every swing for greater cutting ends.
The blackened stainless steel material is extensively employed to make the structure up. Being strong and ultimately reliable, the material promotes the overall efficacy of the cutting machine. Then again it leads to the minimal loss or damages that may occasion the use of too much money to operationalize.
What We Like
- 21-inch short machete
- Black stainless steel blade
- Heavy-duty reverse serration
- Black cord-wrapped handle
- Durable nylon sheath
3. Sheffield 12147 Jarvis 8 inch Bolo Blade Survival Machete
Make your life easier by choosing to work with an all-purpose knife of this kind. You may use and deploy it for varying applications wherever you may be. These include clearing bushes, camping, and tackling many other adventure-related activities. Its strong stature and overall reliable construction is the core reason behind this.
Adding to this is the elegant design which its exterior boasts of. Thanks to the beautiful exterior, this item may also serve to enhance your interior décor. When combined with a solid machete sharpener, the item can and indeed does retain its sharpness for a longer than the average duration of time.
What We Like
- Fixed blade knife tactical knife
- Full tang military knife
- Unbeatable grip
- Military-grade 1680D ballistic nylon combat machete sheath
- Heavy-duty belt
2. Condor Tool & Knife, Primitive Bush Machete, 12in Blade, Micarta Handle with Sheath
Have some truly hard and enduring materials to pierce through? Make do with this extra sharp set of survival machete knife. The tip is made of carbon steel that is known to be very tough and piercing. Then again the blade easily gets sharpened to maintain its elevated cutting power considerably.
With the sheer length of 17.75 inches, the item stretches to areas that are too large and cut off from the reach of the competing knives we have. Its edge on the other hand is standard and hence is not too difficult to manage and effectively engage.
What We Like
- Blasted satin finish
- 1075 carbon steel blade
- Full tang
- Natural and black linen mascara handles
- Brown leather sheath
1. CRKT Chanceinhell Fixed Blade Machete Knife
Topping the list of the many knives we have in place is this survival machete knife. It is on the whole very tough and strong enough to work consistently. Add that to the durable stature it comes about in and you find an item that may really serve commercial tasks and settings well.
Its elegant finish on the other hand allows it to add some beauty to your interior décor. The interior on the other hand features a thick carbon steel material that also confers added support to you. You may as a matter of fact utilize it in environments that are tougher and more enduring.
What We Like
- Black coating
- Football textured handle
- Reinforced nylon sheath
- 12-inch black powder-coated carbon steel blade
- Nylon sheath
Best Survival Machete Knives Buying Guide
When it comes to selecting the best machete knife that is the most suitable for your use, it is never an easy thing to do. You will need to compare one brand to another among tons of options available in the market. To help you choose the best machete knife, we have prepared a few factors that you need to consider before buying a machete knife below:
The first and the most important thing you need to consider before buying a machete knife is to check on its material both the handle material and blade material. Why? Some knives are made of stainless steel materials while some are not. However, make sure to look for the ones that are made of durable materials to ensure that they are worth purchasing. The same goes for the handle material, remember to choose the ones with handles that are easy to use like the ones with rubber handles.
Another factor to put into consideration when it comes to buying a machete knife is its weight. Please keep in mind that those lightweight machete knives are more likely to be easier to use and more durable since it they tend to be more prone to damage under your daily use.
One of the most important things to do before purchasing any product is to check its quality, same goes for the machete knife. Make sure to check the knife quality before paying your money. You wouldn’t want to waste your money on a non-quality machete knife, would you?
The last thing you need to pay attention to is the product price. Of course, a product with a higher price usually provides higher quality in general. However, we would recommend you try to balance between a reasonable price and great quality when it comes to choosing a machete knife.
Alright! What more could we really add to each survival machete knife as things stand? Have we not done the much we can to belabor the strong points that the machetes have? Is it too much of us to ask you now to move speedily and make use of at least one of them from the list above?
Well, simply skim the list above and narrow your choice appropriately. Factor the motive of your choice of a knife, the unique environment where you may want to use yours, and the strength with which you may have to handle yours. We now wish you all the best in your choice!