Water sporting activities are ordinarily dangerous. They are potentially injurious not to mention being able to inflict permanent damages to your head and skull. It is only wise of you to put on the necessary safety gears to mitigate these potential dangers. For this, you need the watersports helmet.
These are special gears which you wear on your head. They are strong, tough and very protective. In light of this, they offer adequate protection to your head. To get to know how to arrive at the best possible purchase, we ask you to read through our reviews hereunder.
- List of The Best Watersports Helmet by Amazon Bestseller
- Best Watersports Helmet Reviews
- 10: Gath SFC Surf Convertible Helmet
- 9: Palm PRO-TEC Ace WAKE Helmet in RED GLOSS CH109
- 8: ProTec Ace Wake Helmet
- 7: Triple Eight Gotham Water Helmet for Wakeboarding and Waterskiing
- 6: Pro-Tec Full Cut Water Helmet
- 5: Pro-Tec Ace Water Helmet
- 4: Pro-Tec Ace Water Surf Helmet
- 3: NRS Chaos Side-Cut Kayak Helmet
- 2: Tontron Adult Whitewater Kayaking Canoeing Bike Skate Multi-Sports Helmet
- 1: TurboSke Ski Helmet
List of The Best Watersports Helmet by Amazon Bestseller
- IMPACT RESISTANT:This CPSC and EN 1078 Certified adults helmet features shock-absorbing,impact resistant. EPS foam inner impact absorbing liner ,high-density ABS outer shell that protect the full rear head safety during impact,comfortable and durable.
- DESIGN:11 multiple air vents, special aerodynamic design and breathable foam, this adults skateboard helmet help reduce sweating and feel cool , which is suitable for skate,roller skate,biking,cycling,scooter BMX etc.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Multiple adjustable elastic straps and velcro closures for secure. This protective helmet pads have two lines of elastic velcro straps for the size adjustment, could be flexible to different sizes for adults.
- REMOVABLE INTERNAL FOAM:Frequent wearing of the child cycling helmet may left sweat on the internal foam.So it is easy to tear the foam for cleaning.After cleaning and drying,super convenient to attach it again.
- LARGE HEAD SIZE: 21.0-23.2inch/56-59 cm, These cycling helmets come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit the size of Adult. Please measure the size before ordering,GIVE PRIORITY to the measure.
- Classic skate helmet for kids, youth, and adults, with ABS outer shell and stink-free, moisture-wicking Sweatsaver liner
- Ideal for skateboarding, roller skating, and roller derby
- Included Sweatsaver liner attaches with hook-and-loop tape and is easily-removable for cleaning; adjustable chin strap
- Available in six sizes: XS fits 20.1-20.5 in (51-52 cm), S fits 20.6-21.3 in (52-54 cm), M fits 21.4-22 in (54-56 cm), L fits 22.1-22.9 in (56-58 cm), XL fits 23-24 in (58-61 cm), XXL fits 24-25 in (60-62 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure with a soft tape measure or string; manufacturer's 180-day limited warranty
- This is how to measure your head for a bike helmet: Measure the circumference of your head. Put the measuring tape about 1cm above your eyebrows and go all the way round your head in an even loop.
- US CPSC safety standard tested and approved.Classic skate design helmet with 11 vents to keep you cool and comfortable and 2 sets of interchangeable pads for a custom fit.
- Fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact
- Keep your head protected in this Critical Cycles helmet as you ride on your bikes, Skateboards, roller skates and scooters
- Pick from a variety of matte Colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality and this helmet is recommended for riders who are age 14+.
- Ranger Skateboard Helmet - Matches Best Selling Ranger 31-Inch Skateboard
- Size medium good for ages 5+, also includes extra pads that will make the helmet a size small equivalent
- ABS Plastic Shell with Black EPS Foam Liner; CPSC Safety Standards
- Adjustable Chin Straps; Black, Red and Blue Skateboard Helmet
- 11-Vents so you stay cool and comfortable while skating, skateboarding, BMX-ing, or bike riding
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc Sport
- 18 Vents
- Removable visor
- Full Hardbody shell
Best Watersports Helmet Reviews
10: Gath SFC Surf Convertible Helmet
If you are a surfing enthusiast, this is the helmet for you. It is light enough to prevent you from having to confront too many strains and drag. The beautiful part of this helmet is the fact that you may convert it to an ordinary hat. That it is SLSA-approved makes it all the more outstanding.
It does contain a unique fitting system which basically responds to the shapes and contours of various heads. At the same time, it gives off some snug comfort which shields you from the punches of the waves. Moreover, it also offers some protection to your ears too!
9: Palm PRO-TEC Ace WAKE Helmet in RED GLOSS CH109
Do you wish to go sporting in the hot weather? If you do, the helmet you choose has to be very breathable and cool. This particular helmet is designed with this very need in mind. That is because it comes along with some 16 open vents.
These drain excess water and let in sufficient fresh air at the same time. This helmet goes beyond merely protecting your head. It also shields your ears from external elements. Throughout its interior is some soft lining which is purposely placed for your added comfort. Finally, it meets various safety standards.
8: ProTec Ace Wake Helmet
Needless to say, the shapes of the heads of people vary significantly. It is only fair that the helmet of choice has to similarly be alive to this reality. Well, this helmet understands this fact only too well. That is evidenced by its ability to alter its size and respond to the many shapes of heads available.
At its core is the durable high impact ABS material shelf. This one is further complemented with 15 open vents, a dual-density EVA interior liner, and the multi-use rear-mount strap. They all combine to make your experience worthwhile and unlike any other.
7: Triple Eight Gotham Water Helmet for Wakeboarding and Waterskiing
Putting on a helmet is one thing. Taking care of it after use is yet another thing altogether. Indeed, many wearers of these helmets have complained of experiencing some difficulty while taking care of theirs. The case is not the same for this particular helmet though.
The reason here is that it is purposely designed for your easy care and use. Its Velcro is removable to make this possibility real. This aside, the helmet itself is also capable of discharging reliable outcomes. Its headliner is made of the dual-density closed-cell EVA foam and is as such truly reliable.
6: Pro-Tec Full Cut Water Helmet
Intense water sporting activities predispose you to the risks of sweat and overheating. These two are completely undesirable given the foul smell and discomforts that they bring about. It is only wise that you make appropriate arrangements to mitigate them. Simply place your bet on this helmet to do that.
This helmet is appropriately ventilated to allow for the smooth exchange of gases. It also possesses excellent water drainage capabilities not to mention being padded appropriately. Expect therefore to enjoy some comfort and longevity of use. Being flexible, you will easily customize its fit to the unique sizes of your head.
5: Pro-Tec Ace Water Helmet
Do you spend much of your time participating in watersport activities? If you do, we ask you to try a universal watersport helmet like this one. On the whole, this helmet can take on wakeboarding, kite surfing, kayaking, and a host of other watersport activities. It is hence more likely to fulfill your needs.
Apart from being multipurpose, this helmet is also appropriately equipped for matters water sports. Its shell is pretty tough by virtue of the high-density injection-molded ABS plastic construction. Further, it contains the dual-density waterproof EVA interior lining and some 15 open vents.
4: Pro-Tec Ace Water Surf Helmet
It is not uncommon for the water to get to your ears while surfing, kayaking or sporting in the water. To spare yourself from the associated dangers, you want to pay some particular attention to your ears. This can only happen if you choose a helmet which is designed for such a role in the first place.
This is it. Its flagship feature is the full-surround interior ear protection. This is further accompanied by a batch of removable cupping ear guards. Together, they shield your ears from any direct contacts with the water channels. Its shell is also hard enough to ward off excess impacts.
3: NRS Chaos Side-Cut Kayak Helmet
Kayaking, stand-up paddling, rafting, and canoeing require some speed and endurance. The last you would want to do is add extra weight or interfere with the flow of ambient air. For these and many other associated roles, you badly want a helmet that is both light and aerodynamic.
Look to no other one than this. Its shell is durable by virtue of the ABS plastic material construction. The interior comes along with some dual-density EVA foam lining for added comfort. To secure the helmet on your head, you will make do with some BOA dial-ratchet retention harness.
2: Tontron Adult Whitewater Kayaking Canoeing Bike Skate Multi-Sports Helmet
Are you are career water sportsman? If you are, we ask you not to try any other helmet than this. It meets and exceeds many safety standards that govern such pieces of equipment. Also, it is on the whole optimized for comfort and protection to your skull.
To add to these, the helmet contains a host of comfort features. Key among them are the removable ear protection pads, 11 air vents, and the legendary quick-dry soft EVA absorption liner. Regardless of how turbulent your waters might be, count on this helmet to stay strong and not let you down.
1: TurboSke Ski Helmet
Topping the list of these helmets is this TurboSke Ski Helmet. This sporting gear is intended for the career water sportsman. It is tough, very durable and on the whole able to endure the most strenuous of impacts imaginable. This is not to mention that it can take on many of the water sporting activities.
The gear comprises many elegant features. Among them are the two reinforced interior layers, size adjustability, proper adjustable ventilation, strong ABS material construction, semi-flexible shell, and the high-quality EPS foam. It is lastly certified by many relevant accreditation agencies like the ASTM and EN1077.
You now have what you might need for your subsequent water sporting activities. The onus is now on you to look for the right helmet and make it yours. Just read through the explanations we have provided under each gear we have listed above. As you read through, weigh those traits alongside your own expectations.
This way, it will be possible to narrow down to the best ever helmet for you. Be mindful of your financial resource endowment as well. That is because many of these helmets cost some premium. You do not want to subject yourself to too many strains, do you?