No matter where you choose to go out camping, you should still enjoy some comfort while sleeping. You can only achieve this feat if you bring in emergency blankets. These blankets are so-called because they are compact and easy to carry to a remote location.
This being the case, they guarantee you the same levels of comfort but in remote locations. Apart from being little known, these blankets are also available in many shapes and sizes. Finding the right one from the pool of the many available is hence no mean feat. Our review here offers you the necessary guide.
- List of The Best Outdoor Emergency Blankets by Amazon Bestseller
- BEST OUTDOOR EMERGENCY BLANKETS
- 10: S.O.L Survive Outdoors Longer 90 Percent Heat Reflective Durable Lightweight 2-Person Emergency Bivvy
- 9: Grabber Outdoors Original Space Brand All Weather Blanket
- 8: Foxelli Disposable Rain Ponchos (Family 6 Pack)
- 7: Don’t lie in the woods World’s Toughest Emergency Blankets
- 6: SE EB122OR Survivor Series Emergency Sleeping Bag Kit
- 5: Tonyko Fiberglass Fire Blanket for Emergency Survival
- 4: Kangaroo Emergency Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)
- 3: Primacare HB-10 Emergency Foil Mylar Thermal Blanket (Pack of 10)
- 2: Titan Paracord Titan Two-Sided Mylar Emergency Survival Space Blankets
- 1: Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (4-Pack) + Bonus Signature Gold Foil Space Blanket
List of The Best Outdoor Emergency Blankets by Amazon Bestseller
- FOUR MYLAR EMERGENCY BLANKETS (Silver) - Advanced dual-sided aluminized mylar blankets.
- BONUS GOLD SPACE BLANKET - Each package includes ONE EXTRA GOLD colored space blanket.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - Military-grade 12-micron aluminized polyethylene mylar, 52"x82" & 2 oz.
- EMERGENCY USE - Designed to retain up 90% of your body heat, completely block rain, snow, moisture.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Swiss Safe Guarantees customer satisfaction or receive a 100% refund.
- Count on the most advanced emergency blanket on the market that is meticulously designed to never fail when you're counting on it with your life.
- Made from vacuum-metalized polyethylene Heatsheets, it reflects 90% of your body heat to help you stay warm.
- More durable than Mylar, this blanket resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets if nicked or punctured.
- A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool, this emergency blanket can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more. This pack includes a 60" x 96" emergency blanket that weighs only 2.88 ounces.
- Survival instructions printed directly on the blanket for easy reference when you need it most.
- Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets : Emergency Blanket,Space Blanket,Thermal Blanket,Mylar Blanket,Survival Blanket.Our durable advanced aluminized Mylar blankets are perfect for civilian bug out bags, go-bags, and home/auto emergency kits.
- Space Blanket Survival kit Camping Blanket (4-Pack) : Each survival blanket is individually folded, wrapped, and sealed for easy storage and retrieval. They are reusable, waterproof and windproof and can also be used for both ground cover and shade. Durable and advanced aluminized dual-sided Mylar blankets are perfect for conserving body heat in emergency survival situations.
- EMERGENCY USE : Perfect for emergency situations where warmth or protection from all-weather conditions is required. Helps prevent hypothermia and shock by retaining/reflecting up to 90% of a user's body heat. our blankets can help block rain, snow, and moisture to keep you dry in damp, wet, cold, rainy environments
- Manufactured from the best Weatherproof Material : Waterproof and weatherproof foil and Mylar emergency thermal blanket for retaining or deflecting heat. Mylar insert provides insulation and the foil cover can reflect heat back to the body or deflect heat from the sun
- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions: Perfect for camping trips and sporting events. uses are nearly limitless: use as tent footprint, backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, solar oven, shade cover, fishing lure, bird repellent, emergency shelter, sleeping bag liner, ground cover, bivouac sack, wind blocker, arm sling, tourniquet, bivvy, trail marker, water collector, snow melt container and so on.
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car.
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a two layers of polypropylene, which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This blanket weighs less than a pound and will travel lightly in your backpack. It comes in its own carry bag. The blanket measures 60" x 82" (Approx. 5 ft x 7ft)
- SUPER VERSATILE: Reflects heat, waterproof, windproof, compact, lightweight and durable
- 4 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: Easily hang or secure to reflect or deflect heat or create a waterproof barrier
- WATERPROOF BACKING & WIND-PROOF - This multi-purpose blanket features water repellent fabric backing and soft thick sherpa lined which makes it wind and water resistant to keep you dry, warm and comfy all day. Be aware the soft plush fleece side is not water resistant
- MULTI-USE - This warm camping blanket awesome for rainy soccer games, damp rainy weather, windy stadiums, chilly days at the park/concert/picnic, pet sit on the couch car back seat. This waterproof blanket will be everyone's favorite
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Fleece stadium blanket easy to clean, machine washable, perfect for beach, tailgating, camping, picnics, travel, sports, concerts, car, dog, emergencies & outdoor events
- EASY TO CARRY & EASY STORAGE - Easily rolls up or folds compactly and includes carrying strap for easy transport and storage
- LARGE SIZE (51" x 59") - The large plush fleece camping blanket have a nice size to completely self-folding, covers trunk, seats. Big enough for two to sit on
BEST OUTDOOR EMERGENCY BLANKETS
10: S.O.L Survive Outdoors Longer 90 Percent Heat Reflective Durable Lightweight 2-Person Emergency Bivvy
If you wish to set out camping in extremely cold weather conditions, this is the emergency blanket to make use of. With its impressive 90% heat reflectivity, this blanket assures you the comfort and coolness you require when it is too cold. It also builds additional heat when you sleep in the company of others.
Further to the extreme cold, the blanket also protects you from snow, rain, and harsh winds. This protection is made possible by some elegant features and construction arrangements. The waterproof and windproof materials are chief examples of these. Its 12-ounce weight allows for smooth transportation.
9: Grabber Outdoors Original Space Brand All Weather Blanket
This blanket is called all-weather because you can use it year-round with relative ease. You may use it in the summer, winter, spring, and autumn as well. A combination of features makes this possible. The high heat reflectivity, moisture resistance, excellent ground cover, and radar reflexive are examples of these.
It is for all practical purposes easier to clean, durable, strong and flexible. Given its highly foldable nature, you will find the blanket also easier to carry around. This is not to mention that it shall fit seamlessly in the trunks of your cars and boats.
8: Foxelli Disposable Rain Ponchos (Family 6 Pack)
Would you wish to go out camping as a family? If you do, then we have this specific blanket for your recommendation. It is sufficiently large enough to take on the needs of an entire family. It also contains an emergency rain poncho which contains an additional hood for the adult sleepers.
Its structural makeup comes in the form of some extra-thick PE plastic that measures 0.035 mm. The material is also resistant to tears, of premium quality and colorful in nature. In all, the blanket weighs only 2.9 ounces and is less tedious to carry around while in the course of use.
7: Don’t lie in the woods World’s Toughest Emergency Blankets
Do you spend much of your time camping or in the outdoor environment? If you do, then you should have this tough emergency blanket as part of your armory. The set comprises some four extra-large and double-sided survival blankets that are bundled up as one. Together, they weigh only 9.5 ounces.
The blanket has the ability to retain and reflect back 90% of your body heat. It is hence a good way of preventing hypothermia and frost bites. Being tough, this blanket will hardly sustain damages even when used for extended amounts of time. It is hence good for preppers, hikers, and runners.
6: SE EB122OR Survivor Series Emergency Sleeping Bag Kit
If you plan to go out camping in hot weather, this is a blanket you might want to give a try. That is because it is simpler in scope and lacks many of the parts and features which weightier blankets contain. To add to these, the blanket is also lighter in weight.
When fully stretched out, the blanket measures 36 inches wide by 84 inches long. This is against a backdrop of only 5.8 ounces. Its interior contains the heavy-duty and aluminized PE interior material. This one traps some warm and also insulates you from direct contact with the exterior environment.
5: Tonyko Fiberglass Fire Blanket for Emergency Survival
It is not unusual for a fire to break out in your typical camping scene. You not only need to accept this reality but also prepare for it well. This blanket is flame-retardant. It is hence properly equipped to safeguard you in the event of a fire outbreak.
Over and above this, the blanket is also multipurpose. You may use it in numerous places. These include the car, grill, kitchen, and the fireplace. With it, you may extinguish many kinds of fires. This is besides handling grease and liquids that are generally flammable in nature. What’s more? You may use it for whole family applications!
4: Kangaroo Emergency Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)
In most instances, the weather is usually too unpredictable. That is why you also want to up your game. You should thus prepare well for those occasional cold surges. This is particularly when you plan to retreat to the woods and spend your night time there.
This emergency thermal blanket guarantees just that. By its sheer size and stature, it yields convenient and easy protection at all times. Also, it comes in handy when tackling wet weather. This stems from its waterproof nature. Lastly, it also retains 90% of your body heat to protect you from the risks of frostbite.
3: Primacare HB-10 Emergency Foil Mylar Thermal Blanket (Pack of 10)
Prolonged and direct exposure to the sun is definitely dangerous to your body. From hyperthermia to ultraviolet radiation to sunburns, the dangers of such exposure do abound. Only by setting your hands on a good blanket can you stand a chance of mitigating the associated side effects.
This blanket contains the Mylar inserts. It is also both thick and durable. For these reasons, the blanket can reflect as much heat from the sun as possibly can be. This way, they slow down the dangers that such direct exposure can bring about. What’s more? It is also waterproof and won’t dampen you while in use.
2: Titan Paracord Titan Two-Sided Mylar Emergency Survival Space Blankets
Are you a prepper who is searching for a good rescue blanket? If you are, this is the one we would ask that you purchase. It was originally designed for NASA space missions. In light of this, the blanket contains many durable and advanced set of features.
It is this uniqueness that makes it fit matters rescue well. Expect to withstand harsh winds, water, and weather well with this blanket. Further, its compact design also allows for easy transportation and use. Stretch it out fully and enjoy some 52 inches long by 82 inches wide of the sleeping area.
1: Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (4-Pack) + Bonus Signature Gold Foil Space Blanket
Topping the charts is the Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Thermal Blanket. It is truly intended for matters emergency as its designation implies. By all accounts, the blanket is durable, tough and perfectly suited for search and rescue. You will find it useful for first aid, marathons, survival, hiking, and all matters outdoors.
It consists of the dual-sided aluminized Mylar and the military-grade aluminized polyethylene Mylar inserts which measure 12 microns. Jointly, these inserts retain a whopping 90% of your body heat. They also block out all moisture, snow, rain, and other forms of precipitation.
The next time you go out camping, you do not have to sleep in the cold. Grab one of these emergency blankets and carry it along with you. That aside, these blankets also do well when preparing for emergencies. That is why you want to keep one of them no matter what.
Definitely, the integrity of the list above may not hold indefinitely. Manufacturers are constantly innovating and producing new products in the market. We are alive to this fact. That is why we update the list every now and then. Do not hesitate to return here in the future for up-to-date information.